Conflict Heals
Her eyes took in the fact that this female wasn’t shifted. Now that didn’t mean that she couldn’t nor did it bother Ayasha. She was simply curious as to why. She didn’t even think that she was better than others for using the Optime form. She simply rarely used the others but knew others liked to stay in the two-legged forms more. So she simply studied her.

Ayasha was worried about telling this female from Cour des Miracles that she was from AniWaya. ”I’m Ayasha, a scout of AniWaya.” She was proud of who she was and what pack she was from but was worried about how this female would react to her being part of a warring pack. So she watched to see what her reaction to it would be.

She however gave the tan woman a grin. ”You’re from Cour des Miracles, right? You smell like my uncle, Strel, and a few friends I have over there.” She added the explanation so she didn’t sound creepy. She wondered how her uncles were doing without the pups to keep them busy. But she seemed to remember Strel being part of the leadership. Noss, however, she had no idea how he was doing.

Messages In This Thread