Anything for a Smile
[html]

+314 !

Nayru found herself being lifted into the air, her weight effortlessly supported by the strength of another. Gideon had done so in their lifetime, Saluce might have once or twice, and only in dance did Razekiel pull the lady off her feet. Yet it was strange to be so helpless then, and Nayru twisted her tiny body in the arms of the other. "I can walk." Although as X'yrin allowed the other to find her footing, Nayru was not so she wouldn't soon find herself upon the ground once more. For a few uncertain seconds she wavered on her short legs, one hand clutching the arm of X'ryin that had not completely let her go.

Turning her face to that of the golden lady's, she considered the woman's words. Nayru knew that eventually she would have found the strength to carry herself home, but she did not hesitate to keep a hold of X'yrin's arm to steady herself. While she would not allow herself to be carried, she was not beyond accepting the aid of another. Yet when X'yrin asked for a direction to lead her lady in, Nayru did not have a clear answer. "I sleep sometimes in the winery cellars." Nayru doubted very much that X'ryin would like the idea of leaving the piebald Jiryu in the cool cellars of the winery in her condition. She thought through the other places that she slept. "You can take me to the Abbey. I can stay there."

Nayru said nothing more, willfully ignoring that the Exultare warrior had pointed out Nayru's condition. More and more the others were becoming aware of the life inside of her; the females especially recognized the signs that Nayru was unable to hide any longer. And yet still she managed not to speak out loud of it, for if she said nothing perhaps then, it wasn't really true after all.

<style>
.nayru-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nayru-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nayru-z91 b {color:#B53700; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.nayru-z91 {background-color:#D1963C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... rugift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:249px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E2931B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#593B0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.nayru-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread