Anything for a Smile
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Understanding, at last. The Nomad had believed herself to be too bold in her request. But it was a necessary means that need be taken not only for her Lady Nayru but for the life she carried as well. Truth be told, she hadn’t the slightest idea the implications that came with pup-carrying… or the birth or caring for them, for that matter. Not even among the Nomads had she witnessed the care that need be taken, but had heard the fuss, the advice of the family Shepards and the warnings of the swollen mothers hoping to prepare her for the inevitable gift of life. But she was a girl then, driven by a single purpose to aspire to the greatness that was her Shepard and father. She had ignored all but a few traces of information, and now hoped to recount something to aid her in caring for her leader and friend.

“I live in the Wentworth,” X’yrin replied softly after a momentary pause, already leading the piebald she-wolf toward the borders. “It is a den, my Lady. But I assure you it is spacious,” she smiled kindly. It would have been easier, she imagined, to paint an ideal image of what the Jiryu was being lead into, yet no matter how many attempts she made in her head it would always come out as her commenting on the lady’s height… or lack thereof. With each rehearsed example she felt herself grow warmer beneath the fur of her cheeks til she resorted to just giving up the attempt and let Nayru see for herself.

Though that was not all that troubled the golden warrior. Mention of Saluce again roused the agitated hackles. It was never in response to his name or presence, more so the topic itself when spoken with the lady in question. To any other, the state of their affairs would have been represented as a fact and nothing more. But to Nayru… well, it was another matter entirely. The silenced suddenly donning upon their conversation was hastily dispelled with a rough cough hoping to provide a distraction to her own self-induced discomfort. “We have talked about it,” she admitted cautiously, spying the smaller female from her peripheral. “But I feel he still enjoys his time to himself.” Again she cleared her throat. “Would his visits bother you, my Lady?”

'Is there something I need to now…?’ How she desperately wanted to ask…

ooc: 406words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread