Anything for a Smile
What he had always wanted from her was just a simple curling of her form against his and the hug he had never gotten from her. Maybe he wanted her to tell him of her love of him as much as he felt a protective love over her that had never lessened with age, even as she grew into a beautiful but tiny little thing. As much as he wanted to tell her what she needed to do she was a grown woman. But the looks she gave him, reminded him of the innocent little girl she was not so long ago. In some way he was responsible for taking some of the innocence away from her, his fault for teaching her a lesson he had never meant too. That people come and go in life, and maybe it was this price that caused their rifts in thinking but he never could honestly tell.

Her eyes held that look, he could see the innocence still there, and maybe a bit of fear over what she was going through. Her voice shook him, his form slowly relaxing as his gaze moved from Nayru to X’y. They had only really cemented their relationship as mates that morning, and already she had invited someone in before asking but he wouldn’t let himself dwell on it. Truth was he would have taken her in once he had found out about her condition too, and he could only give X’y a gentle smile before turning back to Nayru.

“Well then I guess I need to dig you out a new room and such then? So X’y and I can have our own room for now?” he said with a smirk as he crawled further in. “And don’t you think of hunting, someone around this damn pack has to be a man and provide for a pregnant woman. This is not a time for you to be putting your body in any stress.” There was no objection allowed to his remark, while he knew X’y would look after her, he’d make sure they were all fed and well, so the queens puppies would be born into this world healthy.

Messages In This Thread