Unanswered Prayers
[html]

She did not object, and her dark eyes were very thoughtful as they fixed upon his own unseeing irises, more frankly than she would have with a wholly sighted wolf. Something stirred inside her, a wish to give this man a reprieve from the guilt he manifestly felt. If she cut short his cure, by removing the invalid to a place that was certainly a little lacking in the medicinal area - and giving Liam yet another chore, when he should be enjoying his carefree youth - altogether Caspa wasn't sure if it would be the best course of events. Perhaps the Court was closer than the mountains, but not by much. She probably could not tote the male all the way by herself, so Swentzle would have to come too. Then, his journey, alone and unseeing, would take a day or perhaps even days: she would hate to abandon him to wander alone with the flighty cougar once more. No, there was a better way. "My pack can tend the sick, but it is far out of your way. It is best I guide you and help carry him on swift paths towards the mountain pack you seek." Part of her was in fact curious to know which one he meant. Caspa only knew of one northwards pack, and she sincerely doubted that this gentle and sorrowful character was bound for that dark and sinister place.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread