infinity spirals out creation
[html]
OOC: you make me jealous that rey only has one table to use. Also i don't know if I mentioned it, but the Elk that is nameless, has a tattoo on his flank given to it by reykr that matches his own tattoo (the valknut)/ +0

The woman asked him what, but then answered his question right away. Dark ears spread on his head and made his head cock slightly to the right. It would have seemed that he stumbled upon the woman in a time where she was not aware of his presence. He sat there though, and he had his rather large body in a position that was quite submissive to her. The secui's tail flicked lightly, not in annoyance in any way, in mere contemplation if anything at all. It is a beautiful place to sightsee at. he commented abd cast his gaze to the river and it's backwards current. He did not realize the specialty of the river because he did not know the lands all that well so he just hadn't figured it out really. He looked back to the woman when she had spoken her name. Eris. God of discord. His ears flattened on his head lightly, and he held his tongue about what he was thinking. Was she an omen to him? He really hoped not. Misfortune was the last thing the lean wolfdog needed. The Elk that was his companion had nibbled on some grass on the shore, and it snorted lightly. It kept an eye and ear on it's master, as well as an ear over to where there was brush. For a moment, the elk rose it's head to look at the Optime woman, wondering whom she was, for she had not been seen by the beast before now. Then again, Elk was a very new addition to Reykr's life, so the beast did not know even Siv that well. Or at least as well as Reykr had known her.

When the woman had spoken to him about the elk, Reykr turned his head toward the beast again, whom went back to grazing and flicking it's own nubby tail. Reykr was asked why not a horse, and he rolled his shoulders and tilted his head. The Father gave him to me really. I could not take the life of this one, and he was friendly enough to follow me, so I kept him around. He followed me for a long time before I put him to any use, since I utilize this form the most often. spoke the secui male, nodding his head lightly. The sweetcorn eyes of the male had moved onto the woman and he smiled a toothy, secui-wolf grin. Plus, I've never seen one as red-orange as he is. Quite the stud himself. Also, I dunno if you can tell by how big I am in this form, but it would take a very big horse to be able to accommodate my weight. spoke the male, continuing to nod his head lightly. It's quite funny to see that you do not have a mount, yet are in your two legged form, while I have a mount and am in my four legged form. the male pointed out, giving a slight chuckle. Do you live around here, miss Eris? asked the Helsi male, wondering where she had come from.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread