A Kiss to Build a Dream On
[html]
300+
posting quickly quickly

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle had wanted this. She had wanted it to be something magical. He was afraid she would not think it was just like the fairy tale wedding she had envisioned. But he was trying hard to make her dream come true, and make this a day that the two of them could remember for a long time. They had met together before Anu, whom they had asked to guide the ceremony. As much as Silvano wanted to have his mother do it, he felt she needed a moment to be the watcher and take time to relax and enjoy. He wanted her to be proud of him, and be happy for him. Anu smiled at the two of them, and Silvano felt his heart hammering in his throat. He could feel the pack members gather, the ones who wanted to see the ceremony. It made him nervous. But he had nothing to fear from them; Giselle had accepted before and he had no worry that someone would come to steal her from him.

When everyone was gathered, Silvano faced Anu as she spoke, feeling his heart race and blood pulse in every limb. It was brief, but then her crystal eyes, warm and encouraging, lighted onto him. She encouraged him to speak, and he felt his nerves almost shatter. Silvano did not like public speaking much, but he would do his best. Swallowing lightly, he turned, and held onto Giselle's dainty white hands. They looked small and pale against his mottled ones. Dark fingers gently squeezed the white fingers as he smiled at Giselle. She looked pretty, there was no denying that.

He cleared his voice, emerald eyes stuck to her sapphire hues so he could focus his thoughts. All that quiet mumbling, quiet rehearsals flew out the window. "Gisele.," he began, risking a glance to the audience, "I knew from the moment you fell out of that apple tree with all the grace of a princess that I had to stay with you. Both to make sure you didn't fall out of a window, just in case, and because you are so special." Then, he nodded at her, wishing he could get down on his knees, but they had to stand tall together. "I promise to love you forever, be true to you forever, and to always protect you."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread