A Kiss to Build a Dream On
[html]

WC: 671. God, I'm so sorry for being late, guys x_x; Things have been crazy for me lately.

The days passed by were a swirl of emotions for the ivory princess, and that morning had been no different. Each sound seemed elevated, and any natural chorus through her open windows seemed to be just for her. As Giselle stirred, she arose with a jump, her heart beating fast in recognition of the day. "Oh Tux, today is the day! Isn't it just wonderful?" Powder blue eyes glanced down briefly at her sleeping friend, before rushing to greet the day and the new life ahead of her. Giselle had her dress prepared for months, altering pieces and adding new cloths that she could find in Halifax. The outfit was simple, and with a tune on her lips the white woman gathered all of her hair behind her head, pinned with satin ribbons and pale blue flowers to adorn her dark head of hair. Then, as flighty as a hummingbird, Giselle picked up her dress with the stoat swimming around her scurrying feet.

Happiness radiated from the female as she stepped out into the early morning sunlight, feeling as if she were walking on clouds as the earth rose up to meet her steps. Wisps of curly hair still hung to the sides of her face as she carried herself at a modest pace, as if afraid the ceremony would begin without her. She was thankful to Silvano for seeking Anu's assistance in their wedding, one dream after another coming true before the female's eyes. It was everything she could have hoped for, as she stepped onto the scene, her eyes shimmering like the surface of the frosting lake behind all in attendance. The mahogany haired female felt unprepared in those moments, though Giselle knew what she would be facing, but as her eyes settled upon the soft emerald gaze of her knight, the woman knew that no other could protect her heart as well as he.

As the ceremony began, the female's eyes settled upon Anu. It had occurred to the pale woman that she had never truly spoken with the elder Dreamer, and silently made a promise to do so in the next coming days. Her face remained soft, as if a veil lay there awaiting to be broken by tears, as Elle listened to Anu speak, hardly breathing as if she might miss the elder one's words. As the male, her true love, turned to Giselle and took her hands, the dark haired girl felt her emotions begin to peak. Her impossibly wide smile could only grow larger upon hearing Silvano's words, and chanced a small giggle upon his initial statement. That soon disappeared, however, when his next words rang as true as the love she felt for the tall mottled knight.

It took Giselle a few moments of silence after he finished to gather herself, though the tears began to form at the corners of her eyes, but the ivory female dared not break their link if they fell onto her cheeks. She needed not practice any words for true love, for they were something that the woman had lived by her entire life. For a moment, however, as she glanced out to the audience, she wished nothing more than for her papa to witness the unity of her heart with another. A gust of wind reassured her, however, and she closed her eyes and tilted her head upwards to let it blow through her. "Silvano," she began quietly, her eyes opening once again with a new clarity. "All of my life I've read about true love, and I had believed I knew what to look for. But you, my shining knight, have shown me what true love really is, and it isn't something found in books." Soft blue eyes swam in their depths, betraying her emotions as they began to fall like gentle rain. Small, dainty hands gaze the male's a gentle squeeze, never removing her gaze from his. "Now we can write our own enchanting tale together. I love you, my prince, now and forever."

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread