i'll become the sky & i'll become the sea
[html]

Word Count :: 200+

Good, she wasn’t interrupting anything important. Not that it would have stopped her from trying to deliver the gift to Eris, but it was a relief that she wasn’t annoying her Dark Lady right now. The woman recognized her in an instant and greeted her welcomingly in the Salsoan fashion. Liliya returned the gesture, pressing cheek to cheek. Eris’s very presence was dripping with command and Liliya was receptive to it, even if the woman wasn’t playing posture games right now. Liliya’s tail still wagged, proud to be in the presence of her leader, and her ears flicked from time to time in excitement.

When they stepped back she smiled and thrust the bag in front of her, holding it out to Eris and clearly beaming with pride. “I have somesingk for you that I think you vhill like. Is first ones, but oh there are so many more. Winter has not hurt them yet! By the looks of them, they are invincible. Here, take a look.”

She was too excited to wait for Eris to open the bag, so she did it herself, pinching the edges between deft fingers and holding it open for her to see. The bag was pregnant with mushrooms, stuffed to the brim with fungi. It was no wonder Liliya clutched this precious treasure as she had done so. With the bag open displaying the gray, spongy things, she nudged it toward Eris. This offering was for her, and she hoped she would accept, and that Eris would understand the importance of what this offering meant. She turned excited, hopeful eyes to her leader.

Image courtesy of 24730945@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.liliya-d04 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/btR5k.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#B3783D; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; color:#2F1F0E; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFF3CC; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liliya-d04 b {color:#FFF3CC; }
.liliya-d04 p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liliya-d04 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread