What is a Slave?
[html]

A truly multi-tasking thread! Maybe she could give the furs in exchange for guide duty?

However much Caspa appreciated her little clan and was stoically fond of many of its inhabitants, she would never know how much she had to thank it for. The scent of the Cour on her fur was enough to warn off many a frightful monster, but she would never have assumed this golden lady amongst those ranks, although her eyes were somewhat sharp. Caspa was no stranger to forbidding expressions, most of the ones found on her own features fell into that category despite her otherwise unthreatening appearance. Not today though. The stranger was unfortunately not from Cercatori d'Arte - not from any pack at all, by the looks of things - but she had travelling companions in the wheeled contraption, and was obviously a trader, so Caspa was willing to be welcoming. She stepped politely back from the wagon to view the interior. "For myself, I have all I need," she answered simply. "My pack has welcomed traders in the past, though, from a pack north of here... we could use those furs." Her mind wandered to that baggy coat of Terra's. Perhaps with a few fur trimmings it could be even more spectacular. "I have nothing to give right now, however and it is not my place to invite you in." She spread her hands with regret. Perhaps the woman was willing to wait for someone to grant entrance, or for Caspa to go and fetch suitable trading materials, and perhaps not. "What is your name? I could summon a leader to consider your offer...?"

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread