What is a Slave?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled slightly. The female may have believed she had nothing to trade, but she knew otherwise. Amy didn't just trade for tangible items. She traded for knowledge, services, and her favorite, favors. Favors were the ones that burdened pack leaders, making them bend to her will. It was an unending obligation to do what she asked of them, in exchange for what she had given. Once a favor was given, Amy always made sure that debt remained. She always gave more, always increasing it, so they could never escape her grasp.

My name is Amy. It's alright if you don't have anything to give me. I don't just trade in materials. I also take new information that I don't have, services, and...a promise that you'll do me a favor in exchange for what I give you. Yes, a promise was the right way to put it. She didn't want to frighten the poor girl.

Behind her Hadley shuffled into view. Nervously he glanced at the dog that was addressing his master. All his soul yearned to give her a warning, but he didn't dare. The punishment would be too great. He wasn't broken just yet, but Amy was well on his way to making that happen. Another couple weeks in her care and he wouldn't even remember what it was like to not be a slave.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread