What is a Slave?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy's head snapped around, glaring at Hadley. He was supposed to be working in the back, not snooping around like a beggar. He was lucky Caspa hadn't been offended by his appearance. If anything it seemed to soften the girl, making her more willing to deal with her. She nodded her head, calling him forward. Nervously Hadley stepped up, making sure to keep behind Amy. Caspa appeared sweet and innocent, but so did Amy. He would do nothing to invoke her wrath.

She shook her head at Caspa's question. There is another one, but I've sent her to do something for me. Amy wasn't afraid that Alexandrea would try and make a break for it. Her horror at seeing Hadley when she'd brought him in was enough to guarantee her good behavior, at least for a short while. I'm afraid it depends on what you wish for, and the extent of your knowledge. I always give good value for what I'm given, but I won't know until you ask. Favors were vague for her, simple claims. Depending on what the dog asked for Amy's payment could range from simply passing on word of her as a merchant or as large as influencing the pack to fall into line with Amy's plans.

She saw Caspa glancing at the furs, and smiled obligingly. Amy dragged out the various furs from her wagon, a single bear pelt amongst them. It wasn't a pure black, but flecked with bits of cinnamon. There were also sleek otter pelts perfect for blocking out water. There were deer skins, of course, but they were common, and of lesser value. Are any of these what you wish for?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread