What is a Slave?
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The thin dog had good taste. Amy smiled in appreciation. The price offered was too low, of course, but the sale promised to be rather rich. Now she just had to negotiate. Her quick fingers pulled out the bear skin, putting two deer pelts beside it. The offer of introducing me to another pack is worthy, especially if they're traders. However, I would need you as a guide to get there. To pay for the furs, I'd also like knowledge on your pack, it's needs. That way the next time I come I have items your pack will want.

From Amy that was a generous offer, though there was an ulterior motive to wanting to know about the pack. It would inform her of where their weak points were, so she could get a step inside. It would tell her who will bend to her will, and who could be considered a threat. All of that are important when building a kingdom. She hoped the customer would comply.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread