What is a Slave?
[html]

OOC You can post again and then I'll start the one in neutral territory...which one i've forgotten

Word Count → 000

Amy nodded, watching the dog gather up the furs. She didn't miss the check, and was glad that she only took in quality goods. Her reputation as a fair trader hinged on the customer's satisfaction. Yes, she had no qualms with overcharging. She'd done it before, and would do it again. What mattered was that they agreed to it and was pleased with the services she gave in return. Amy always gave the best of her services. It didn't matter if it was with a poor loner living off the skin of his teeth or a powerful alpha, Amy treated them all the same: they were all lower than her.

Moving back around Amy signaled for Hadley to get the wagon ready for travel. Unhappy that his brief respite was over he responded nevertheless. It hurt too much to do otherwise. Meticulously her gaze watched him, making sure there were no mistakes. She didn't take risks when it came to damage on her merchandise. Hadley was clearly an exception, but the care was still there all the same.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread