shake me up
Had he known that such a high ranked woman was so close he probably wouldn't have attempted to act so foolish and silly. His eyes lowered as she asked just who he was. The more obvious points of him being newly acquired had already been addressed but he confirmed them as he spoke to his second in command now. "Yes ma'am. I'm new to the pack..the lands as well. I can over the mountain about a moon ago.." he finally raised his sapphire orbs as he added his name to the rather lengthy introduction. "I am Thoirni Siondaite.." his eyes shone as he finally smiled. "Pleased to meet you..Anu." he let her name roll over his tongue as he tested it out for the first time before casting his eyes to the side once more.

The male was rather hesitant as he tried to find explanation for his childish antics but failed. He finally chuckled in embarrassment as he apologized. "I know I should be spending my time better.. but I don't know the lands at all yet.. and.. well..: there was no way he could explain himself. The poor male just gave the leader a look that just pleaded for forgiveness, so pathetic and sad it just had to excuse him for his actions.

Messages In This Thread