Don't Forget The Horses
[html]

Word Count → 421

Jace's apology threw Kiara for a loop. Jace was clearly dominant over Kiara yet she was apologizing? As a wolf who came from a strict pack, Kiara was used to being overly submissive to higher ranked individuals. It was only polite for her to apologize and for her to offer assistance when necessary. In fact, in her old pack, Kiara would have been pinned to the ground and would be licking the muzzle of the dominant wolf. Such displays of dominance and submission were only proper, yet Jace seemed to hate it. Granted, Jace did intimidate Kiara a little. The bi-colored women had a strong presence about her, one that made Kiara automatically submit. Not to mention in Kiara's experience, Jace's words had always been rather harsh or simply filled with authority. The snow wolf respected Jace for this strength and was more than happy to submit to such a powerful member of the pack.

What was this business about being a monster? Jace was not a monster, unless she meant luperci were not monsters. This Kiara knew well and was always comfortable around the pack, but if Jace was worried about how the non-luperci was adjusting then Kiara needed to put her mind at ease. "I know your not monsters." Kiara dared to look up only a little and let a small smile cross her face. She didn't want to be rude after all, especially if she was trespassing.

Kiara was sorely confused. Even though Jace seemed to permit Kiara to help, her expression was pained and seemed to hold a hint of disappointment. What had she done now? As hard as the snow wolf tried, she could not understand how she had wronged Jace. Kiara had properly submitted, she had offered to help, although she did trespass. Was this her transgression? Not to mention, Jace didn't want Kiara to work as an apology. How else was Kaira supposed to apologize? "I really do want to help Jace. If there is anything I can do, please let me do it."

Eventually Temo set off to start working again. He was obviously anxious to complete an unknown task and from the sound of it, he was working hard in the garage. The black males warning only made Kiara's curiosity about the horses grow. Were they dangerous? What would happen if she went in the pen? What did he mean by tame? The snow wolf risked a sideways glance, looking with wonder and a little bit of hunger at the large animals.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread