profile help!
First off.... hi. xD

Second, I'm trying to make Leon's profile pretty but I suck at coding. My first profile is in his appearance section. I want those three little icons(that link to larger images) to be CENTERED above the scrollbox that has his appearance in it. I want the SIZE CHART to align with the scoll box I have to the right side of it, so it brings the inventory icon box up. I want Leon's fullbody ref to stay to the left, but I'm pretty sure that's what's jacking up the coding? If not I want it to stay there.

My next problem is I want the two scrollboxes in his personality section to line up side-by-side and not one underneath the other. I tried a code but it doesn't work.

Once I can do these things then I can properly begin to rewrite everything and finish, but I want a pretty profile. I wish I was good at coding so I don't have to bother people with my potentially stupid coding questions. xD Usually dicking around with the coding, I can find out how to fix things, but these I can't fix.

Also it's been a while since I've been on here-- my profile is extremely wide and I was wondering if that's normal or if my coding somehow killed it? If it's normal I need to scrunch the words up tighter so it looks better, so if anyone could gimme a code on how to do that neatly that'd be cool too.

Thanks in advance! I'll give cookies to anyone who can help. ;u;

Messages In This Thread