And this vision ends.
[html]
[/html] Tayui was glad to hear that Deuce was doing alright. Although they had never been friends, Tayui had been there for Deuce when her son, Shadow, trespassed in Inferni and was killed. Deuce had been so shaken and she had revealed something about her relationship with her mate at the time. Thinking back now, Tayui couldn't remember what exactly it had been. She recalled that she'd offered her help to Deuce and that was the last she saw of the white wolf. Deuce left the packlands some time after that, but exact dates eluded her.

Tayui was surprised to hear that Deirdre had a daughter. When Jazper named her as Addison, Tayui paused, frowning. Why did that sound so familiar? Addison Soul -- was -- oh! She knew now. Tayui had taken Claudius to visit Dahlia de Mai when he was less than two months old and Addison had been the first puppy outside of his family that he'd met. Tayui hadn't realized that Addison was the daughter of Deirdre. That didn't explain her name though; was she Deirdre's child with Haku? Tayui certainly hoped not. She didn't want to find more children from that demon of a wolf. It wasn't fair that good wolves had such horrible parents.

"Nothing against me personally," she replied slowly. "We spoke once. I think he and I might have gotten along if not for his new personality developments. He's still smart, but darker. It was strange. I'm not sure how to explain it except that I wouldn't like to do it again."
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread