Child's play
[html]
TAKE A BITE OF MY HEART TONIGHT

WC:484+ / Set just of from the village near a small river :3.

“Nooooooo!” the scream broke his concentration, his grip on the blade loosening and causing the katana to splash back down into the small river. Twisting around he managed to half stand before a small grey bundle hurled itself at his legs, claws scrapping and grabbing at his jeans as Miwa tried to scramble up her fathers legs. Staring down at the child the rakeeb sighed, looking away quickly to make sure his Katana hadn't completely fallen into the river and confirming it would be safe staying where it was for now. Sighing, he crouched down and scooped the girl up in his arms, noting her shaking body and quickened breath “Get it away, get it away” Miwa cried beneath her breath, growing more hysterical by the minute. Sensing the pup wouldn’t listen to him even if he tried he pinned her against his chest and growled until the girl fell silent, staring up at her father with fear filled eyes. “What the hell are you screaming about Miwa” he asked, his voice soft compared to his harsh choice of words.

As son as he'd asked the question Miwa looked out to the space she'd come from and following her line of sight he saw nothing dangerous or anything that striked him as scary enough to distress the kid. Frowning he stared down at her, relaxing his grip around her and waiting patiently until she'd calmed down enough to explain herself. “Da. Big bug. Landed on me” she managed to get out between breathless pants and soft whimpers and as he heard the explanation he couldn't help but laugh; earning himself a frown mirroring his own from the girl. “You caused all that fuss over a bug. Here I thought you were getting chased by something a little bigger.” he spoke, placing the child back on the ground and watching her shake her coat out as if the bug still remained on her. “There's nothing there, stop being such a girl” he teased, earning himself a puppy growl from the girl before she stalked off a few paces to sulk.

Twisting her head round to face her father, she grinned. “Hate to inform ya Da. I am a girl” she shouted, shaking her head slightly at her father's ridiculous comment. With Miwa settled he moved back over to the small stream and pulled his katana out of the water, wiping it down with a cloth before easing it back into it's sheath. Walking over to his daughter, he crouched down beside her “So what you wanna do kiddo?” he asked, watching her face light up, tail starting to wag at a ridiculous speed.

“Let's play hide and seek!” she squealed, jumping up onto four legs and running around her father with over flowing excitement, laughing whilst doing so as he groaned and grumbled about her choice of what to do. God kill me now, please.

<style type="text/css">
.takeyheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f0ec; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart u {font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart i {font-weight:bold; color:#fff1d0; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.takeyheart .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.takeyheart {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#c89f7a; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6866/alakitab.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 3px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a5b58; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.takeyheart .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-radius:10px;}
.takeyheart .words {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#897e7a 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread