For Thy Friends and Neighbors
[html]
http://i40.tinypic.com/aahx6c.gif); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

This is a preparation thread for the Envoy and Dai-In classes. Prepare yourself for the hunt my pretties and join this December Prompt! There is no posting order, so jump in when it feels right. But once the hunt starts all those present will be able to participate. Late comers will be asked to guard the catch.

The beginning of this winter was not as lean as one would expect. There was still plenty to hunt and gather, all that were needed were the hands to make it so. The Exultare could not keep her excitement for the coming Hibernal to herself, it was an initiative that needed to be shared to the up and coming of the pack. Since her return the woman had pondered what she could do to demonstrate her efforts to the pack, but it was not enough to slave away on her own. No. To provide for the pack was not to center the efforts around oneself, but enlighten others and encourage them to take an active role was well. The jubilation of the coming event was only a minute part of it when set against the grander scheme of things. Her plan was to give Ichika as a whole a chance to take part… starting with those that had not entirely found their way.

Within the white of the Dahlia Valley, she stood as a golden beacon garbed in only her shoulder of trophies and companion owl seated upon her back. Rarely had she taken the lupus form, but given the task that lied ahead she deemed it appropriate just this once. Her mane had been woven while in Optime form to the loose French braid that kept the wild tresses in check and in this form as well the style held and even withdrew the often obstructing bangs from her eyes. She allowed herself a moment to simply relish in this form til her senses were truly aware of the change and limbs had adjusted to this lighter, less bulking form. It would be a challenge to her as well as others to get used to this body, and what better time to practice than before the grand event.

At last she lifted her slender maw and raised her voice in song for her fellow wolves, calling forth their attention to take part in this betterment of themselves and provide for their home. ‘Come find me warriors... come out of your home and into the fields. Take part in this day you have been blessed to see. Those, whose lives have begun anew within these lands, show yourselves, and take part in helping our family…'

ooc: 385 words. If there is a particular role you would like your character to play in this hunt please let me know through PM

[/html]

Messages In This Thread