My Boyfriend's Back?
[html]

well you cant tell outwardly but Jules is very uneasy about this girl being Liam's girlfriend and is kinda still in shock of the murder

Word Count → 300+

As she awaited the white girl's answer she could not help but see the events playing out in her mind. The strong smell of metallic blood filled her to the fact it almost made her cough to catch her breath. It was the woman's words that brought her back to the present, taking her out of the nightmare once more. Her eyes held their emotionless state only letting a slight amount of shock escape, the girl was that boy's lover. She was from a pack she had never been to but her scent reflected the faint scent Liam wore, perhaps it was just her scent.

She then asked about the boy, the one everyone screamed at and called murderer. She could smell the disgusting scent too, the smell of blood. "You picked a bad time to come to this pack, Aysha." She stated not truly wanting to tell the white girl what happened to her stupid boyfriend. He was a traitor, killed his own sister. A defenseless pup that did nothing but love him. How could he even do that? There was no way he was as stupid as they were when they were pups, but he proved her wrong.

"I am Juliet, would you like to hear the good news first or the bad news. Though I really don't get that saying since you will hear the bad news anyways, what good is hearing the good news first or last." She asked emotionlessly, using the method she had seen. Though she continued to let her point of the uselessness of her sating that, it was a very stupid saying. With being the lover of someone who did such a thing, the good news of him getting away and banished from this pack may not be good at all to the white girl.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread