My Boyfriend's Back?
Juliet had a slightly empty look to her eyes that turned to shock and learning that she was, at least in terms of her relationship with Liam. The younger female mentioned coming at a bad time and Ayasha’s frown deepened. What had her boyfriend done, exactly? Had he really given in to the butterflies? The feeling that she was getting seemed to affirm that fear. But this girl would hopefully tell her what happened.

She looked around and was a bit unsettled. ”I can feel that.” She was getting more and more worried. Was there any good to what she was dreading? She sighed. ”I don’t think it will make any difference which I hear first. I have a feeling that I won’t like either bit of news.” But she would steel herself for whatever would be told to her.

She wondered if Juliet remembered her from when Shiloh was staying with them. She gave an inward sigh. Why couldn’t things be simple like they were when she was little? So many of her trouble were solved by a hug and a kiss. Now she knew there was bad and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She never even thought that there was evil.

Messages In This Thread