My Boyfriend's Back?
[html]

Wow this is sucky, sorry for the delay and the sucky post

Word Count → 300+

He was stupid, just stupid. The stupid air headed boy he was when they were just pups, why couldn't he have proved her wrong? Why did he have to act so stupid and kill someone that loved him so dearly, she just could not wrap her head around it. What was in his mind, what was he thinking to justify his actions. These were the questions looping in her head as she looked at the white girl before her, her eyes returned to there blank state as she listened to her words and watched her movement.

This girl could feel the tension in the air, smell the blood. Of coarse she understood the bad timing she was now subject to but she did not come for worry of the pack but worry of the murderer. She was starting to understand that word, using it more and more as she thought of the boy. Juliet watched the girl, finding the signs she was looking for. The white girl was worried, concerned for Liam.

"Well, yesterday Liam attacked his little sister Tameri." Her voice still eerily without emotion, only taking a short pause before continuing with her tell as the evens played again in her head. "He killed her, tore his sister apart. My dad, Shawchert, attacked him but he did not kill him because Taliesin and Skye commanded him to stop them banished him from my pack." She finished, just letting both pieces of the news blend together. He was not dead, but he killed his sister. She did not know if any of that was good news, to her she was slightly happy she did not see Liam die. But the other part of her felt fear for him still being around. Was this the real world, did it always have to be so cruel.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread