Lead by memories
Ahiga seemed to accept her hug but Ayasha became confused when he pushed her away. She frowned when he became angry. She was about ask him what he was doing when he talked about her having the nerve to ask him what was wrong. She gave a growl of frustration at her headstrong younger brother.

Then he started to walk away while he shouted about being abandoned by her and coming and going when it suited her. She scowled at him and pulled his arm when she ran to catch up with. ”Your wrong, Ahiga. I didn’t leave you anywhere. Mom tried to leave me with our uncles to keep me safe but I wouldn’t let her. She left you there to keep you guys safe. Then Uncle Strel brought you here when he was done and thought it was safe. Then Alaster tells us you were dead. I was upset when I thought I lost you. So don’t get angry at me, little brother.” She took a few calming breaths.

She sighed. ”No one forced you come back.” She wanted to change the subject. ”Where did you go? You changed.” She was mostly talking about his clothes as she pulled at his hoodie. But she also was referring to his attitude. ”Mom, will be thrilled that you’re back.” Her voice was soft and a bit pleading. Though she didn’t know what she was pleading for.

Messages In This Thread