Lead by memories
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 392 Temper temper

A pale white ear flicked at his sisters growl but he still continued to make his way over to the path, planning to storm of in a show of anger so that the white woman understood just how angry he was. Stepping forward he felt something snag at the material of his black hoodie, pulling his arm as if to stop him. Snatching his arms forward he pulled it free from his sisters grasp and carried on walking forward, not even glancing in her direction but he did listen to her words; each one seemingly fuelling his temper. How dare she? How dare she say he was wrong; she wasn't there, she'd abandoned him just like mother had, she thought she could control his life just like the rest of them. She was no different then the others.. if anything she was worse for trying to lie to him; he was there, he was the one who was left behind, he knew and understood how everything happened.

Stopping he turned to face her, flinging his arms out to his sides in an angry gesture. “Don't get angry at you? Now why should I not get angry at you, pray tell sister.” he sneered the words out as if calling her his sister was dirty. “You take me for some young, foolish child? You seem to forget, it was us who were abandoned, I was there, I already know exactly what happened” he shouted at her, turning away from here and continuing to walk away until he felt something pull at his hoodie again.

Growling he turned to face his so called sister once more, missing some of what she had been saying. “It's none of your business where I went and it's none of mums. I only came back for Al” he ignored the others pleading tone, not caring whether he was hurting her or not and only thinking of himself and the anger he held for those that had abandoned him. Standing there he breathed heavily from all the shouting, simply staring at his sister for a moment before growling and storming off one more, knowing he should probably stop and apologise for being rude so that he didn't hurt Aya and so that he didn't get in trouble, but his temper was too irrational for him to give into reason.

Image courtesy of Martin Gommel; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread