Lead by memories
OOC: Ayasha is being responsible and just giving up and leaving. If you want we can end with your post?

IC: Apparently her grabbing his arm worked as he twirled around to face her, although he was angry with her. He was a spitfire and passionate. Yet he was also acting like a spoiled child as he talked being foolish, which she thought he was but knew that it would not be a good idea to say so. That would make it worse.

What she had hoped was a happy reunion was going to turn into a shouting match if she didn’t stop it. She gave an angry sigh and said, ”Fine! Be angry with me. Just know that both mom and I were heartbroken when you had Alaster lie for you and say that you were dead.” He stared at her and she stared back until he gave up and growled. He walked away.

She gave another sigh, more sad, and headed in another direction but still towards home. ”I assume you can find your way home so you can explain to mom why you’re back?” She didn’t really want to be home for that one and so went back to her patrol. She wasn’t angry at Ahiga but knew that he would want space and time before he came to his senses.

Messages In This Thread