Lead by memories
[html]
AHIGA NISHANT
so why am i ten feet under and upside down

barely surviving has become my purpose

cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface
Word Count :: 321 Ending with this post works for me :3

Once more guilt flooded him as Ayasha brought up the lie he'd forced Alaster to tell; he knew his twin would never refuse a request of his and so he'd forced his brother into a corner. It was disgusting, a sickening feeling to know that he'd done such a despicable act towards his brother and yet knowing that it wasn't a 'nice' thing to do, he'd still asked Al to lie and he'd still staged his own death. Knowing that his sister was right and being mature about all this only fuelled his temper more; he wanted her to shout, to rise to his level so that she would look just as bad and childish as he was. But she simply left him and went on her way; and so responded the only way he young mind could think of; he stormed back to the village.

Fuming with each step he didn't pay attention to any of the new faces, nor did he pay mind to the subtle changes to his home pack that had happened in his absence. Knowing his destination he walked towards the tree house like a man dammed for life in prison. Pausing at the foot of the tree house he looked up, shoving hands in his pockets and desperately wanting the ground to swallow him up there and then. “I guess i'm home now” he whispered to himself, the words barely audible to his own ears. Staring into the tree's depth he felt excitement for being reunited with his twin once more, caring little for his other sister and mother... mother was bound to be furious and Alueie was annoying to be around; her he hadn't missed much.

Fidgeting he had the sudden urge to run away all over again and yet he'd been seen by Ayasha and so he believed he had no other choice but to confront his family despite their reactions he feared.

<style>
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm b {font-family:verdana; color:#030504; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm {background-color:#555549; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#1b1d1b; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7350/ahigatab1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .name {text-align:center; font-family:fantasy; color:#1b1d1c; font-size:28px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#9a957d; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#0c0e0d 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px;}
.SS15141211_AhigaStorm .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#edeadb; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread