by the light of the moon
The small female was use to the strange reactions she gathered from others. She'd been called a pup, she'd scared strangers, she'd even amused others with the cruel fate that her genetics had forced upon her. Silence was another thing she was use to, but none of them really bothered the Lykoi woman for she had grown acustom to meetings and greetings and conversations of nothing and everything at the same time. She perched her tiny form upon the side of the log, her forelegs resting atop the log itself. The image would have seemed slightly comical, like the tiny figure had found herself stuck trying to leap the log, but Zana was merely trying to bring her face closer to Myrika's so she could study the woman as they spoke.

She smiled as the other woman aknowledged her, her eyes shimmering slightly as she replied. "I'm Zana Lykoi, and I don't think we have either.." though she had learned that Myrika was her senior in the tier they climbed the small woman knew nothing of the woman aside from this. She tilted her head slightly as she spoke. "Tears.. I haven't hear this name before.." She grinned slyly as she asked. "Perhaps the first in these lands I'm not related to somehow?" Though it didn't bother her that so many of the clan were her cousins and whatnot, it was just impossible to keep track of them all anymore. Her eyes danced as she waited to find out if indeed she had finally found someone in the lands who's blood she did not share.

Messages In This Thread