by the light of the moon

Zana wasn't certain just where she belonged in the clan still. She had been granted a rank of comfort but she was seriously pure in her duties and loyalty to their leader. Zana didn't believe that she had really earned her position but she would do her best to prove to the clan that she was worthy of what she had been given. The small woman had sat back and quietly watched the beauty before her. She had begun to realize that there must be some genetic oddity that gifted most of the women of the clan with beauty and grace, and one case terror and pain.

She kept her eyes on the woman beside her, uncertain at first as to what she had said had amused the woman so but she could probably guess on a few things that she found amusing. Zana ignored these options as she waited quietly for the woman to explain what had set her off into such a manner. A small smile fell upon her lips as she was finally gifted with an answer. She relaxed slight when she understood just what the joke was all about finally.

The small lady was rather disappointed in finding out that the woman was another relative but it didn't really bother her that much. She grinned as she commented. "Should I just assume everyone in the clan is some sort of relative then.. just to be safe.." Her eyes twinkled slightly as she added. "I guess honestly I'm an honorary Lykoi.. I don't honestly know who my father is.." She knew the Lykoi blood supposedly came from her father, but without a face to go with the name she'd been granted she felt it was more like the clan put up with her more than accepted her at times.

She was quiet for a moment as Myrika spoke again. She had no clue what to really think of the amount of Lykoi blood that was running around. She let a nail trace along the bark of the fallen log as she finally granted the woman an answer. "My mother's line is just as strong and proud as the clan lines here.." she said as she glanced off towards one of the distant pack lands where there was probably one or two wolves that were related to her. She didn't know where she belonged with the divided line of blood ties and clan but she knew sooner or later she would find out.

Messages In This Thread