Make sure it's straight
BTW Gemma is wearing a green checkered shirt and some blue jeans cause otherwise Matteo does >:| face at her
300+

The woman almost jumped out of her skin as a voice shouted down from above her instead of from the houses like she had been expecting and she dropped the scissors she had been holding as a hand clutched at her heart. It was only for a brief second however as she located the owner of the voice that had scared her. Aniwaya, it seemed collected an unusually high number of white furred canines. Herself, Matteo and now this girl made three and who knows how many others were lurking away where she couldn't find them.

Feeling foolish the ivory fae bent down to pick her scissors back up and help them in loose fingers as she waited patiently for the other woman to climb down from her lofty perch. It was only after a few seconds of searching with blumine eyes that she realised it wasn't just any old tree but it had a home built into it, amazing! She would have never been able to do something like that herself, she was after all a useless person really. Gemma tugged on her shirt to straighten it out a little and smoothed non existant wrinkles from the front of it, nervous about meeting this new person and pretty much the first pack member she had jumped into social behavior with, there was the man Light she met a while ago, she hadn't seen him for a long time and she subconsciously wondered what he was doing these days, she grinned slightly as she remembered the scarred sexy looking male.

"Uhh hi. I'm Gemma, I don't know if you knew of me or not." The shy girl stumbled over her words in an effort to get out what she was trying to say "Well anyway, I uhh was hoping that you could help me with cutting my hair. See it's all uneven" she held up the jagged ends of her white hair for inspection, it was shockingly horrible, "Well you wouldn't be actually cutting my hair ahh I just need you to tell me if where i'm cutting will make it straighter, cause i can't see at the back" she finally stuttered to a stop as she got her words out.

Messages In This Thread