Ripples in the pond
[html]
OOC: / +300

His son followed fast enough leading them further and further from the meeting place of the pack. It had been nice to see everyone together for a change. The new pack members were mostly loners and he strongly believed that if they were to grow into a single working unit he would have to bring them together more times then a normal pack in order to force them all into taking notice of the other members. Besides, it was good for both himself and Anann to see the group before them anyway. As leaders they both needed to know who was part of the pack, even the newer faces. It would be a challenge, as they grew bigger in numbers, but Jazper was okay with that, he enjoyed the company of others as well as asking questions.

At the brown giant’s words the older male couldn’t help but let out his own scoff and light laugh. “Don’t need anyone huh?” He repeated the words back emphasizing the stupidity of them. Enzo knew better than to say such things around his father, as Jazper was a big believer in the ways of teamwork at the moment. “Come on now son, we both know that everyone needs others but specifically someone else.” Maybe he had been setting a poor example for his son lately. He could often be found in a grumpy mood thanks to his mind being set around Ghita. “I know that your mother’s and my break up has effected you but be warned that a life without a special someone to challenge you and love you is not very fun.” Pausing he added, “Once you’re in love you’ll do anything to keep her by your side Enzo.” He followed the tan boy as a comfortable pace, unsure of what else to say.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread