Angels will sell their wings
[html]

"I thought that one of us ought to be the bigger man...or...woman, and get everything out in the open. I suppose they'd rather fight it out, but I'd prefer the alternate." It was obvious who 'they' were; the only pack that Inferni was truly interested in, to her knowledge. "They're harbouring a rapist and murderer...and we don't agree with that." Rape...under some circumstances, that could be forgiven. Like Lucifer's case, with Dierdre. Both of the wolves had been on drugs and had been drinking that night...so she had given him the benifit of the doubt back then, and Lucifer had proven himself to be a very loyal and trustworthy pack member. But murder? That could not be forgiven.

"I also came to apologize to you for the actions of a Twilight Vale male...who came to your lands a week or so ago with ill intent. My mate. I spoke with him about it. I don't think that fighting is ever the answer, but he did start it, so I don't fault you."

Conri would be very, very angry if he found out that she was over here...but she didn't care any more. She was definitely being hypocritical, coming over here when she'd berated him for venturing over to Inferni...but her reasons were very, very different than his had been.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread