[J] Follow the Path
[html]

000+
sorry for the delay, I had some painful finals! I've accepted you so feel free to continue this or not, but you may post in CDM now Smile

Strel could see the distress in this wolf's face at the sight of the clothed tailor. He was used to it, especially from those not of Luperci blood. He figured either this one hated the culture that came with two legs or was not able to participate in it. Strel adored the ability to make things, to create. He felt like he was ever so slightly better than those limited to the old life. The humans had been great creators, even though they were just as great destroyers. Perhaps they had been too good at destroying, since none of them remained.

But the Dauphin set aside the man's discomfort, for he had not fled at the sight of the upright canine. At least the stranger was adamant about coming and joining the ranks that he was not put out. The stranger cast his eyes down to the ground, never peering down at the redheaded tailor. Strel simply listened, rather put off by the excessive show of subordination. Granted, he liked applicants to be polite and submissive, yet this seemed a bit much. Perhaps the sight of him on two legs disturbed the stranger more than the tailor could imagine.

Strel pondered his words, looking carefully down on the man. "Who?" he asked simply, fully expecting an answer. He would have to know who to give responsibility to if this stranger turned out to be a monster in disguise.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread