[J] Follow the Path
[html]

OOC Hope you had a great Christmas Smile Sorry he's such a pain, xP

Word Count → 301

Out of the corner of his yellow and green flecked gaze he saw the Dauphin give pause. Did he know who he was speaking of off the top if his head? Caspa would never forgive him if he ran into trouble. And right now she was one of the few that accepted him, fangs and all. The furrow in his forehead made Augustus watchful. He’d been far too descript. His ears twitched as the bipedal creature admitted that he may indeed know who Augustus was describing. He twitched his tail and rose his head in the slightest, eyes focused on the ground before him. He screwed up his face as if trying terribly hard to recall a name that was in reality on the tip of his tongue. “It was a little over a month ago…I’d only met her that one time.” He started. It wasn’t a lie at all, he was speaking the truth, although he recalled much more of their meeting than he dared let on. “I really can’t recall her name…Maybe, it will come to me later?” His deceit was so convincing even he himself might have believed it.

In truth, he remembered almost everything of their meeting. The hare she’d shared with him, he even vaguely remembered her calling him a prince. He was feeling uneasy, telling a half-truth to one of the leaders of the pack he intended to join, but he did not want Caspa taking the fall for any trouble he might encounter, and knowing him, how he was, he’d surely run into some trouble somewhere down the line. “I wish I could tell you,” he uttered with a mildly frustrated sigh. “It was a while ago, if I hadn’t of been dwelling near by here, I probably wouldn’t’ have found this place either.”

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.augustus-temp .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.augustus-temp p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.augustus-temp .charname {font-family:tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.augustus-temp b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.augustus-temp {background-color:#A1A7BF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... gg-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6C7081; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:489px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #A1A7BF; }
.augustus-temp .inner {margin:287px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#A1A7BF;}
.augustus-temp p.wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #A1A7BF; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 5px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread