too much to ask for
((the 15th is liam's birthday. Lol))

He looked at her, a gentle and slightly confused smile on his lips. No, kiddo, I killed a shadow wolf. It was going to attack me. It stalked me from my room to the border tree. And I destroyed it. The pack, they... He paused for a moment, a frown crossing his face. They don't understand. I'm not so sure you do either. After a moment, he shrugged. She pressed her forehead to hers and he nuzzled her face gently. Though her words about Tameri made him grimace. Tameri wasn't my sister kiddo. My father might have adopted her but she wasn't my sister. The shadow wolves killed my sister.

A scowl was on the males face as he looked into her eyes. He hated the thought of the young female being called his sister. Afterall, she wasn't. It was obvious. He shrugged then kissed her cheek. Stop worrying so much kiddo. I bet Sky told you those lies. She promised to help me you know. But she wants me out of her love nest so her and my father can play house. . He wrinkled his nose. She never really liked me anyways.

He looked into her eyes. Ayasha you know I love you and I'd never hurt you. I try to hard to keep my promise to you. But I swear it was a shadow wolf I destroyed before it could kill me the way it did Liadain. The male kissed her cheek, hissing as a wrong motion made the wound across his chest and shoulder ache. You've done good patching me up. Would you be offended if I had you find a few things to help further? . He grinned crookedly at her again knowing that the grin was the surest way to melt her.

Messages In This Thread