too much to ask for
OOC: YAY!

IC: She knew that she wouldn’t believe her but she still tried. She gave a sigh at his not believing her. The part about her not understanding hit her for some reason. ”I’m not sure I ever will understand, Liam, but I won’t abandon you, no matter how tough things get. OK?” He nuzzled her face and she sighed, a happy one however. At Tammy not being his sister, she nodded but said, ”But you still hurt her. The shadow wolves made you do it.” But she wanted to drop this conversation.

He mentioned Sky telling her and she shook her head. ”It was someone else who really doesn’t like you. Juliet. But I’m sure that Sky and your father love you.” Though even she wasn’t sure if they did after what he had done to their baby. Plus, they let him go off by himself, injured. She did kiss his nose when he wrinkled it.

Their eyes met and Ayasha believed Liam. ”I know that you do and that you try your hardest to keep your promise to me. Would being near me help?” That was her way of asking if he would join AniWaya. He gave a hiss of pain as he kissed her cheek. She considered his request. She shrugged her shoulders. ”Depends on what you need me to find.” She would most likely find anything for him or do anything for him for that smile. ”What do you need, loverboy?”

Messages In This Thread