too much to ask for
He listened to her words, but let them pass. He wasn't in the mood to argue, even though the shadow wolves didn't make him do anything, he fought the shadow wolf and won. At the mention of Juliet, he scowled. "She's a spiteful little brat." As she spoke about his father and Sky, he just rolled his eyes. He still didn't argue though. There wasn't any real reason to argue with her.

As she asked if being near her would help, he hesitated. He didn't want to say yes, and he didn't want to say no. He wanted to be with her, but he wasn't going to ask to join Aniwaya just yet. He wasn't ready, nor was he old enough to begin the process of becoming her mate. And he very much wanted to do that, to become her mate. He wanted to father her offspring, to help raise them. After a moment, he shrugged indecisively. "Not yet. Let D'Arte's scent fade from me."

When she asked what she could find for him, he scoured his memory. "Willow bark, for one. And something to help keep infection away. I can't think of the name..." He closed his eye, trying to think of it, then opened them and shrugged. "More worried about dulling it then I am preventing infection, kiddo. So if you could just bring me some willow bark I can chew on, I'd be thankful."

His gaze dropped to the rabbits, his stomach growling. He couldn't remember if she said they were for him or if she was taking them home, and he was embarrassed by needing to ask.

Messages In This Thread