I had this dream once
[html]
Wayne McCoy
Word Count: 226

It was strange to think of an animal under his care as formerly belonging to someone else. Wayne watched the interaction between horse and wolf carefully, noting the way that Alder scratched the stallion’s nose and the good response given for it. Even though the gifts from Cour des Miracles had been living in the new pack for a while, he hadn’t gotten a very good chance to work with them, as wrapped up as he’d been lately with the hunting event and picking up Dixie’s slack after she’d gone away. The faintest stirrings of jealousy rose up in him as he watched Buckeye for a moment, but then the name of the mysterious, lovely horse was given and Hawthorn stepped up to him.

Wayne laughed. “A horse like this deserves his ego,” he remarked as he accepted the nuzzling, reaching up to rub the sides of his face and his neck. He breathed softly against the stallion’s nose then turned to glance at Alder again, his demeanor warmed by the interaction with the equines.

“I should really thank you for givin’ Buckeye and Tupelo to us,” the Labrador mix said earnestly. “They’re great horses… I’m sure part of the reason for that is their company in the Court.” He flashed Alder a rare grin then went onto ask, “How is everything in your pack, anyway?”

template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.WaynecowOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3n7rz.png') #ca9437 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.WaynecowTitle {text-align:right; font-size:50px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#801d01; font-family: 'Patrick Hand';}
.WaynecowSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:georgia;}
.WaynecowInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:4px double #000; background:#e0c999; color:#090400; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.WaynecowInput b {color:#801d01; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.WaynecowRevoCredit {text-align:center; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #000; color:#801d01; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread