I had this dream once
[html]

Alder was glad that the pack had kept the names of the horses he had given them. It was a small detail, but he appreciated the connection that linked the Court with the steeds that now lived with Wayne and his pack mates. Alder did not name all the horses, for he believed that their chosen canine companion should choose their rightful calling. But the two gifts had been dear to him, and names they had were needed.

The wolf chuckled once, patting the dark stallion on the rump He'll never let me forget that. Where Alder lacked pride and boastfulness Hawthorn had picked up the slack. But it did not make him an angry stallion, just one that yearned for the compliments to continue.

Your Alphess is a friend of mine, she lived in the Court and actually gave me her cabin when she left. I knew she would take care of them, in the new pack lands. He explained, divulging a little more then usual. He felt a small kinship with the male, their common love of horses letting Alder drop his guard. The pack is well, hopefully the winter will not be too harsh. Anann and Jazper spoke of clearing a castle for your pack's home when I saw them last, how is that coming along? Alder answered and then returned with another question.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread