Away she'd fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;} .Leon01 i3 {color:#222AFF} </style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The two Hughes boys awoke completely startled within their spacious den and immediately tensed. Leon sat up and Trigger stood and the boys looked toward the entrance with worried, wide eyes. All Daire had to do was breathe and they'd know he was around, but the sharp voice, his angry, demanding one, had easily woken the two from their deep, restful slumber. Already their breathing was hitching in their chests; they continued to sit there until the scents wafted their way into the den. Daire was here. And... so were two others. Puppies. Both of them looked at each other, still wide-eyed, before quickly exiting the den and coming out of the brush in time for Daire to stop right in front of them, causing both young men to jump like they'd just been shocked with electricity or struck.

"Y'little bastards," Daire cursed at them, quickly reaching out and grabbing the collar of Leon's shirt and yanking him toward him. Neither knew why the man was here, or why he was so angry-- he had brought... two younger puppies, obviously from their family, but why? "Th'fuck d'y'want, old man?" Leon said, allowing himself to be yanked around for the moment, unwilling to get into a fistfight in front of the little babies. Trigger ran over to them and laid down in front of them. "Hey, you're safe. We won't let him hurt you anymore," the young tawny male said as he nuzzled both their necks where their scruffs were ruffled and obviously sore and overstretched by being carried roughly by their father. Trigger purposefully placed him in front of the babies so they couldn't see whatever happened.

Which was really a good thing, because Daire, without warning, reared a balled fist back and punched Leon square in the jaw, sending him falling to the ground. The two snarled and Leon was on his feet in a flash and smacked his father with an open hand to rake his claws across his cheek, where he hoped to leave a nice scar to remind him of his loss in this fight; he was confident he'd win. He always bested his father when he fought back, despite the male being a few inches taller than him. Daire lunged for Leon again, "These brats are yer problem now!" he bellowed, as if it were Leon and Trig's problem he couldn't keep his pants on and stop getting his mate pregnant with kids he didn't want and would abuse. Of course, Leon wasn't too happy with more kids being dumped on him when he was struggling to care for Trigger, but he'd save his siblings even if it meant he struggled more.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks Daire Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread