Away she'd fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Boothe sure was an angry little bugger, wasn't he? It almost began to become comical to both their older siblings, but they both remained respectful, not wanting to hurt either's feelings. Boothe answered that Daire was their father, and then Sophie said that momma had made that creepy ass doll. Despite that not being the right answer, Leon knew that they all had the same two parents. He often saw his mother making dolls--normally crude and creepy-- so that made sense. He was surprised Daire hadn't destroyed this one as he did all the others his mother had made. Leon daringly reached out and took the doll in one hand while slipped his other under Sophie, lifting her carefully and bringing the girl safely to his chest. Trigger moved over to Boothe and gently licked his cheek and rested his head between his own large paws to look at him, trying to look as nonthreatening as possible.

"We're yer brothers. Family." Leon leaned down to press his pink nose to her forehead and his tongue lapped lightly across the same spot in a very caring, sweet manner. He set Bug in his lap and Trigger gently took Boothe's scruff in his mouth, handing him to Leon who slipped his hand under the boy and quickly had him to his chest too. "This family is safe. Nobody will hurt you anymore." He did the same thing he'd done to Sophie's forehead to Boothe's and he pulled the two babies up some so he could put his head between them both, pressing both to his cheeks in a protective manner. Trigger moved over to get in on the sweetness, showing he was just as loving, protective, caring and safe as Leon.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread