Away she'd fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leon ignored the pain in his face and side and arm, and ignored the fact that his bloody cheek was getting baby Sophie bloody; she didn't seem to mind as she licked him and Trigger, and Boothe began to wiggle and squirm in his grip. The two seemed to relax much more and become more happy, which caused the other boys to relax as well. Trigger hid the concern for Leon until later and Leon hid the pain so he didn't worry or scare any of his three siblings. He was tough, anyways, but getting so severely cut was a new thing on him. Daire usually beat him with his fists, so he was used to that. This? This pain was sharper and stung as the cold air got into his still-bleeding wounds. He'd doctor that up later and go see if he could find Swentzle to help, since he was a healer and had herbs and knew what to do more than Leon and Trigger.

It was with that that the gray brute stood with his two youngest siblings, while Trigger took Bug, and the four--or five-- went back to the den to get settled in, where Trig tried to help Leon doctor his startling wounds. The family had grown by two and Leon was already feeling the pressure of having to take care of not only one pup, but two more even younger puppies. But he wouldn't have it any other way, and you wouldn't catch him dead bitching about having two more siblings around to love on.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread