at a crossroads
[html]

OOC lmfao OMG he is so cute… ^_^

The jaunty skip to her step increased as she drew closer to the land of miracles. Her ears perked behind the colorful bandana that she wore to hold down some of her frizzy ‘fro. This was it! Her first time selling… And what was out there? Why, her very own first customer, of course! Her sunburst eyes caught sight of the sandy canine that stood so far away. A smile dominated her muzzle and she shifted course to walk towards him. Oh, what would he buy? Riches abound!

As she neared she noticed he wasn’t quite as far away as she first thought, and when the Court boy picked up speed and skittered over to her she was a little dismayed to see that he wasn’t a far-off Miracle man, he was just some puppy. Her eyes watched him as he ran over to her, seeing his wet paws slide among the snow and leaves. Her face fell for just a moment as she stared down at him, trying not to look as disappointed as she felt.

Well, a customer is a customer. Daddy would never let this stop him! She put the smile back on her face and tried to act as if she had never made the error. She grinned down at the boy, the mixture of coyote in her blood showing in that smirk. At least he seemed awfully glad to see her.

“I ain’t no ghost, pup. There ain’t no ghosts, only spirits. You be careful ta remember that now or ya risk angerin’ the spirits.” She waggled a finger at him along with the warning, the claw on the end of her digit was painted magenta. She nodded to seal the truth in her words and then shifted to take the pack from over her shoulder.

“An’ ain’t it your lucky day? I got wares here ta keep the spirits happy with ya!” Her grin widened as she opened the bag. Despite being here as a saleswoman she wasn’t looking to prey on the puppy at all. What she said, to her, was the utmost truth. “Ya havin’ any bad luck lately boy? I can fix ya up with a good luck potion. What e’er yer soul needs, I got yer cure!”

She grabbed the bottom of the pack and let the items spill everywhere. Unsorted bones from various poultry and prey animals scattered the ground. Rocks that appeared to have no particularly special properties, jars of dully colored powder, and jars of colored liquid, scraps of fur and skins, and even feathers were among some of her very odd wares.

“What’s yer name child? I’m Erzulie, an’ I bring you items from Legba himself.”

<style type="text/css">
.zulieg01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7d3f0e; }
.zulieg01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; text-align:center;}
.zulieg01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zulieg01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7d677e; background-image:url(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3133/zulie01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #98353c; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bd9e85; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.zulieg01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
.zulieg01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #98353c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
WC: 400+ :: Image © Outdated Productions@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread