chills and hills
[html]

SQUEEEwc; 500+

Bonjour? Bonjour?! Frodo had never heard such a word be used before! The wolf man narrowed his eyes, and his brow shot straight upwards, because strange as he was, with all his puzzlements and odd ways of speaking, it still intrigued him when others spoke in a different language. A low chuckle escaped him when Skoll insisted that he wasn’t far away from home, but despite his words not being able to explain just how far. No matter. Frodo would take the little rascal home later, it would do Frodo some good being able to help another out. It was usually him having to be rescued. Not far, you say, squirt? he murmured, looking in the direction Skoll had looked. The only thing he could see was a clump of snowy mountains, however he could smell the pack-territory in the wind. Frodo was pretty sure by now that Skoll was from that very pack. What was it called? Frodo racked his brains. Oh yes. Cour des Miracles.

It was nice to know the little one had a friend… that apparently was half ghost and loved parties. What an imagination children had… Frodo shook his head, chuckling darkly, continuing to ruffle the young boys head as he sat cross-legged opposite him. But he’d noticed the curiosity of the ring around his neck so self consciously tucked it into his bandana…he couldn’t risk to have the pup swallow it or play with it and then loose it. It was an extremely precious and valuable heirloom.

His chuckles only grew louder when Prince Skoll Haskel, as he declared himself, got angry about the short comments and seemed to arise in dominance. Perhaps had it been another that fell upon Skolls path, they wouldn’t have believed him when he said he was the son of a king, a prince, but Frodo was one of those people who believed in everything and anything. Son of a king? Well, pardon me, Mr high and mighty. he grinned as the pup stomped with his paw, and Frodo sang a little ditty; Tv highlight of the week! grinning still, he watched the pup plop half way onto his lap, and Frodo looked down with curious green eyes, his face wondrous. Motor my coca cola, you will be bigger than me, no doubtin’ that, I’m a right strawberry shortcake. But fer the moment, you’re a midget. Bein’ small means you are quite an’ slick, and well nifty though. Jus’ you remember that. You might have a small body but be real big in the inside! Big things come in small packages, mark my words. the golden haired male looked down at Skoll when he asked who Caesar was. Well, I’ll be damned, the little prince dunt know everythin’! he paused with a mocking smirk, ever so patting the young boy on the head. Caesar was a human, in the time of humans. He was a great warrior, and he conquered all of Rome, becoming a fine dictator! You might not know about Rome…it’s in Italy. You know, pizza, pasta, all that lot? Anyways, no sooner than Caesar had become dicator, he was murd-- Frodo caught himself, knowing that Skoll perhaps didn’t know what death, or being murdered was. He uh…got forced to leave the world. he said weakly, shaking his head a little. Forever. the man added.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread