chills and hills
[html]

darnedest CUTEST, I believe. wc; 532

Frodo found himself taking a liking to the little pup by him. Indeed it seemed like every other pup, Skoll was innocent and full of life, but there seemed to be something making him unique. He had inside him a certain boldness but there was kindness weaved inside the dominance the pup held, the perfect balance between calm and boisterous it seemed. When he was assured that it’d be a while before the pup would get bigger than Frodo, the man simply snorted, holding the pups reassuring gaze with a wink.

When he’d finished telling Skoll about Caesar, the reaction he got was beyond surprising. The man cocked an eyebrow wondering when and where the pup had been told of such things like death, and then decided, Skoll being a young boy, that the pup might want to know the truth of Caesar, and perhaps go into more detail of the murder. He was killed actually, my boy.I were givin’ you a fakety fake ending, ya know, to spare you all the gory details. Frodo said proudly, his voice quite matter of fact. He actually got crowded roun’ and, er, he was the victim of an assassination, involvin sixty other human’s stabbin’ him ‘gain an’ ‘gain. the man smirked slightly, his expression sheepish. Firs’ blow to the neck. After tha’, poor ol’ Caesar couldn’t Adam and Eve it that he were gonna die, but so he did, skipper, so he did. ‘cuz the peoples kept on stabbin‘ him wiv their knivsies and their forksies. he looked down at the door statement with a rather absurd expression, narrowing his eyes just a little. ‘Course not. he said simply, because it was the only answer he could think of.

His eyes twinkled when the pup hopped fully onto his lap and he crossed his arms, looking down at the little trouble maker with a halfway smirk, halfway grin. But still he resumed his previous posture and then carried on keeping up the gentle banter between the pup and him. It certainly was proving to be a rather interesting conversation. Names Frodo, Frodo Silvertongue, squire. But you can call me Idiot, everyone else does, you get me? And before you ask, no I aint got a silver tongue. he paused, and then couldn’t help but laugh once more… the pup thought he knew a lot of stuff, did he? Usually he was the empty headed one! The only sort of answer he could come up with was the following: I been ‘round a lot. A bit of a traveler, me. I were born a gypsy, and then I joined a pack - which is more of a tribe than a pack - and then I got kidnapped by pirates. The gypsy’s tellin’ me stories, the tribe-pack tellin’ me stories, and then the pirates too! Nifty bit of info I get too, believe me young squire. he ran a hand through the curly hair of his, the hair that had so many different flowers and feathers tied into it's depths, and then looked down at the pup, anxious to see what the outcome of his previous comment would be.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread