chills and hills
[html]

Puppy ramble = awesome. Thought we could try and wrap this up... sorry for the wait, and tell me if you want powerplay changed! wc; 473

Ok...so maybe telling him all the details of the story might not have been a good idea after all. The man fought back laughter at the short reply of young Skoll, who seemed taken aback to say the least. However he couldn't help but laugh when Skoll stated that his name was silly. You're probably right, there. he said, more to himself than to the pup. His mind drifted off for a second or two and then he reverted it back once more, back to reality, the pup on his lap and the duty he felt he had, the duty that he somehow needed to keep the puppy safe. Skoll practically reeked of innocence. Frodo curled up his muzzle slightly and muttered something under his breath, perhaps a silent warning that the curious little buddy would make it through. Skoll seemed largely trusting of Frodo, straight away it seemed, something his parents would have to sort out for him as he grew up.

The little ramble found him speechless by the end. He had encountered countless puppies, and they never ceased to amaze him. Woaaah there, polly pocket! he exclaimed, patting the pup on the shoulder with a shake of his black and auburn head. Can't keep up, can I mate? he snorted, fondly gazing down with large green eyes. He racked his brains for a while, trying to think of some kind of answer for Skoll, while wondering what he'd got himself in for. Eventually he came up with.....well, he came up with something. For starters, a gypsy is someone who travels about in a biiiig group, tradin' goods and stuff. Gettin' by. he paused, indicating there should be a break in between most sentences.

Yes, tribe is AniWaya. But we're not badguys. We got taken over by bad guys, and they did the bad things. But they're gone now. Bye bye to the bad guys! and then another pause, before continuing; Finally, sorry for callin' you squire then, squire! And my pack rank is Tsidu Kanati; which means Rabbit Hunter, but I'll soon be a Game Hunter, if I play my cards right. his gaze then flickered up to the sky, where a dark red seemed to be licking along the horizon. Now, I figured if you were all the way down here, you'd be lost. Peter rabbits, if you want, I better be gettin' you home before it gets dark. Savvy? he asked, using one hand to grab the pup gently by the scruff, the other hand to place underneath Skoll to support the weight. He wandered over to the horse, and plonked the bundle of fur down into one saddle bag; it wasn't too deep, and the pup would easily be able to peek his head out. Hold on, Prince Skoll, we're in for a bumpy ride.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread