Great is the art of beginning
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
OOC | WC :: +294

Having her next to him now cuddled up and warm he took a moment to reply to her earlier question, the one regarding his great-grandmother, "Ruby once was an Alphess you know, in fact she was one of the first." He gave Tit a smile, glad to finally tell her of his heritage, "She lead a pack called Silent Dawn. When I went East to the burnt realms where Silent Dawn once was she came to me and she has been by me ever since. She’s probably listening right now…" His words echoed eerily in the stillness of the cave, "She protects me and now she will protect you." He nuzzled Titania’s muzzle affectionately.

It was not long before Titania’s soft coos and rhythmic breathing put the large ebon male to sleep. That night he dreamt about Ruby, of when she had been young, and he and Titania and his mother ran along-side her in an endless spring and then up into the sky to chase stars. When the morning light finally drifted into the cavern Zalen awoke, his new bride still curled up in the hollow of his body. He nudged her softly to awaken her, and then got up and stretched. It was snowing outside but not too cold, the large white flakes were wet and fluffy. He turned and smiled at Titania playfully, "Come! Let’s see our new lands!" And with that he bounded out into the snow, immediately landing in a large bank and disappearing completely before emerging and breaching like a whale.

He laughed, tail waving behind him like a flag and waited for his mate, and when she came he circled her nipping playfully. They began to make their way North, a forest springing up in their view.

i will follow you 'til the ends of the earth, my love
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread