Slime and Snails, or puppy dog tails
[html]

Word Count → 301 :: WHOO FINALY SOSU POST! xD And yeah, I'm sorta running out of ideas too, so we can wrap this up. ^^

Skoll seemed somewhat confused by her words, or something along those lines, as he lifted a paw and rubbed at his head, but the only words he spoke were to question where her brother was, making Sophie blink, herself. She paused a moment to ask herself just that, and then looked around, as though he would magically appear. He didn't, though, and she recalled that she'd left him back at the den, sleeping. Or perhaps he wasn't sleeping, now? Either way, she'd left him behind, most likely to suffer the wrath of their older siblings when they found her missing, and she felt slightly guilty about that.

"Um...Boof at home...coverin' for me..." She mumbled, and dragged her claws through the grass, somewhat ashamed. What if Leon woke up and punished him? Sure, he had yet to prove as angry as their father, but neither of them had wandered off, yet. She hoped Boothe hadn't been hit! Worried now, she began backing toward her doll, glancing toward the woods she'd come from. She didn't know how she'd get back, she'd wandered so far, but then she saw clearly the trail of broken branches and crushed grass made by the slow dragging of Bug behind her. Brightening somewhat--at least she wouldn't get lost on the way back!--she turned back to Skoll, waving her tail gently with her ears pressed back against her skull.

"So, um...I shood prolly go see m' broofer, make sure he din't get in trouble." She smiled apologetically, and then moved around to take hold of Bug's thick foot in her teeth. "Ah cum 'ee oo 'gain so'e'ime!" She promised, and then began dragging her doll away, making very slow progress, as it was quite heavy and big enough for Boothe to hide under comfortably.

<style type="text/css">
.sophly .space {float:right; width:115px; height:260px;}
.sophly b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sophly p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sophly .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ebf3f5; text-shadow:#352b37 1px 1px 2px;}
.sophly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sophly {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a19fc4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DujCo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#352b37; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread