Lead our woes asunder ‘neath the proud veins
[html]

Derp! I edited it so it's not wrong now 8)
Also Tayui STILL doesn't know that Liesl from Daedalus, so she still thinks Daedalus killed Éloise and Karina. Derphurp.

When she felt -- really felt -- her sister, shock flooded her entire body. Éloise was alive! Tayui would have never thought it was possible; not after what Daedalus had done to Karina. Tayui had never thought that Éloise had survived. But as more and more of Tayui's siblings had ventured to 'Souls, her perceptions of her childhood home were slowly and carefully being reworked. Aurèle was alive -- though she had suspected as much since her sister was too cold to die -- and so too was her goofy brother, Honoré. Tayui was fairly certain that Karina was dead (wasn't she? Was her memory disappearing already?) and she had no idea what to expect of her other dopey brother, Barthélémy. But of all her siblings, Éloise was the last one she had expected to see.

"And you -- Éloise -- you're... alive," she said. Her words were whispered in an airy awe and barely spoken. Then she paused, processing what her sister had said. She had seen Honoré. Tayui frowned and then stopped, her mind racing. Her brother, too, was safe. For a second, Tayui didn't know what to think.

"Honoré," she said slowly. "When I was in AniWaya, he was there too. I -- I'm not in AniWaya anymore, but those were some of the happiest days of my life," she said. Sadness touched her words as she recalled just why they were no longer the happiest days of her life. And then, realizing she still had no answers as to how her sister was here, she asked: "how did you get out? Of our home? I thought you were dead. I thought Daedalus killed you."

Table by Kate!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread