Lead our woes asunder ‘neath the proud veins
[html]

Since I’m still super lame and I haven’t fully come up with Él’s back story yet (don’t hate me >_<) this is going to be hella vague. Big Grin

“Daedalus?” the ashy woman chuckled, shaking her head. “No, no. Liesl killed Karina, but then she killed herself right after. I left right after she died. I… probably shouldn’t have, but I thought the leaders would have blamed me for her suicide. ” Her words were dark and full of information Tayui probably had never heard before. Of all the wolves in their birth pack, Él would have never expected Liesl to come after her. It still, to this day, made no sense. “I think she went mad, Tayui,” was her only possible explanation. It didn’t make any sense otherwise. Él still had no idea why Liesl went after Karina. It wasn’t fair. She was still a child then.

But Éloise had no intention of speaking of their far past, it was too long ago to bring up such atrocities. They were better left forgotten. “Yes, Honoré did speak of that place. I particularly like Halifax, myself. I’ve been there for quite a while now. I don’t think any packs have any use for an old woman like me anymore. The urban jungle has been quite exhilarating, actually.” Despite all the resentment Él had built up over the years, she still gave her sister a small (but still menacing) smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread